Last Updated: 30-01-2022
You may visit our website without giving us any information, but you do have the option of filling out a contact form and requesting more information. We are dedicated to protecting your privacy. You can trust that if we ask you to provide certain information so that you may be identified while using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
Please email support at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Important Stuff: We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties without your express permission or as required by law. If you tell us that you wish to receive promotional material from interested third parties, we may use your personal information to do so.
More Important Stuff: If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect, incomplete, or wants to be deleted, please contact us as soon as possible at the above addresses or emails. We will promptly correct any information found to be wrong and remove all information you ask for to be deleted.
Information We Receive From You
We collect the information you provide us directly. For example, when you create an account, join any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, contact us via third-party social media sites for customer support, or otherwise communicate with us
We may collect a variety of information, including your:
- Email Address
- Postal address
- Phone Number
- Employer Information
- Securely stored payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address)
- Preference or interest data
- Any other information you choose to provide.
We collect certain information automatically when you visit our site.
When you browse or use our Services, we automatically gather information about you, such as:
Log Information: We gather log information about your use of the Services, such as your IP address, web request, access times, pages viewed, and other details.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information regarding your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as EARNDUATION, account information, and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by
- Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as EARNDUCATION photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of the Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
EARNDUCATION is an affiliate of many online tools, services, and products. Links on the Site may be affiliate links and EARNDUCATION may earn commissions for purchases that are made by visitors to the Site.
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com, but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the Services) and that we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
To be eligible for a refund, you must make a refund request through our customer service team (email@example.com) within the applicable time period for your program as set forth below.
Your online access to all program materials is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our programs for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to programs.
Our standard refund policy is a 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you don’t love one of our programs, just email firstname.lastname@example.org at ANY TIME during the first 60 days and show us you’re doing the exercises and not getting results. We’ll refund 100% of the purchase price.